When ordering from valery Accessory, you’re responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, “Import Fees”), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country. Components that play a role in Import Fee calculations are (among others):
- Product category and price
- Shipping costs and package weight
- Customs clearance channel
- Import taxes based on custom duty amounts
Customs policies vary widely, and some countries don’t charge Import Fees for shipments that fall below a minimum value. Contact the customs office of the destination country for more information.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a form of identification before releasing a shipment, such as a Passport, Tax ID, etc. Visit our About Customs Regulations for Identity Documents help page for more information.